For more than half of the students who walk our halls, the transformational experience of a Saint Ignatius education would be only a dream were it not for the generosity of alumni, parents and friends. Through the Annual Fund, Ohio Department of Education Scholarship Programs, and Merit or Endowed Scholarships, we are able to provide students of all backgrounds and situations who wish to attend our school the opportunity to do so. Payment plans are available for families in order to provide the most flexibility possible. We encourage you to view our Frequently Asked Questions document to learn more.
Saint Ignatius High School participates in the Cleveland Scholarship Program, EdChoice Scholarship Program, and EdChoice Expansion Scholarship Program.
- Saint Ignatius High School offers need-based tuition assistance. All prospective students who would like to apply for tuition assistance for the 2024-25 school year must complete a FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment to gather and analyze family financial information to assess a parent’s ability to pay tuition. This application must be completed online at: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3x0VC.
- All documents must be uploaded to the website above. The application is mobile friendly.
- Families who complete this process will receive an estimated tuition assistance award in writing by early January (with conditional requirement to apply for either the Cleveland, EdChoice, or Expansion scholarship once 2024-2025 forms are available through the Ohio Department of Education).
- Only one application needs to be completed for all high schools to which the student is applying.
- The amount of tuition assistance, if any, is based upon a family’s financial need. Saint Ignatius High School strives to assess each family’s financial situation based on their unique circumstances. Complete, accurate and timely information is required. Applications submitted after the deadline and/or with incomplete or inaccurate information may result in reduction or denial of tuition assistance.
- It is important to note that the deadline for prospective students (Class of 2028) is several months earlier than the deadline for returning students (Classes of 2025, 2026 and 2027). Families with a returning student and a prospective student must complete an application for their prospective student(s) by November 11, 2023 (based on their 2022 tax return) and complete an application for their returning student(s) by May 1, 2024 (based on their 2023 tax return).
- Saint Ignatius accepts the Cleveland Scholarship, EdChoice and EdChoice Expansion Scholarships from the Ohio Department of Education. The applications and renewal forms are available in February.
- All families qualify for one of these three scholarships depending on certain factors. In order to receive Saint Ignatius High School tuition assistance, all families must apply for one of the Ohio Department of Education scholarships.
- All current students who would like to apply for Tuition Assistance for the 2024-25 school year must complete the FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment Application by May 1, 2024. This application must be completed online at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3x0VC.
- This application will require your 2023 income tax information. FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment Application and all supporting documentation can be uploaded the FACTS website.
- Please note that if you have already completed the FACTS Grant & Aid Application in the fall with your 2022 income tax information you will need to upload your 2023 income information into the system to be considered for aid for the 2024-25 school year.
- In order to receive Saint Ignatius High School tuition assistance, all families must also apply for one of the Ohio Department of Education scholarships (Cleveland, EdChoice, or EdChoice Expansion).