The Black History Month t-shirt competition is presented by Saint Ignatius High School's office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and is open to all students. A panel of judges representing students and faculty/staff from various departments will narrow down the submissions and ultimately select a winner. The winning design will be produced and sold buring Black History Month 2021 and beyond.
Below is an official list of contest rules:
1) All designs must be original artwork of the contestant that has never been published and does not contain trademarks, logos or copyrighted works of any other person or business.
2) All submissions must include front and back designs.
3) Only ONE entry per student is permitted.
4) Manipulation of Saint Ignatius High School logos are strictly prohibited. The Saint Ignatius official shield logo will be incorporated on the left sleeve before the t-shirts are sent into production.
5) The grand prize is $500, the second place prize is $250, and third place prize is $100.
6) The contest begins on February 3 and will conclude on February 28.
7) The entries must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or dropped off in the Admissions Office by the end of the school day on February 28.