At Saint Ignatius High School, we await with joyful anticipation the 2023-2024 school year. Faculty, staff, and administration are excited to welcome students to campus!
Families and students can use this page for all of the necessary forms and information. Here you will find essential information about forms that need to be completed, a list of resources about the academic schedule, dress code, transportation, important dates for the first weeks back to school, etc.
- Wednesday, August 16 - Upperclassmen and Transfer Student Orientation beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- Thursday, August 17 and Friday, August 18 - Freshman Orientation Days from 8:25 a.m. to 2 p.m. Students should report to the Breen Center for Performing Arts.
All students returning to campus should complete each action item on the checklist before the first day of classes on Monday, August 21.
- Complete Final Forms.
- Complete a school physical and return to the Principal's Office (only for freshman).
- If your son will be playing a sport you will also need to submit an OHSAA Physical Form. This document can be turned into the Athletic Office or uploaded into Final Forms.
- If your son has additional health concerns that will require special attention from the school nurse such as requiring medication at school, self-carry epi pens or asthma inhalers, emergency plans for seizures, severe allergies, or asthma and diabetes management plans, complete forms found here and return them to the school with his physical.
- Read through the BYOT device and specifications.
- Make sure you have a bookbag!
- Purchase a TI-84 Graphing Calculator.
- Prepare for proper dress code:
- Neckties worn Monday-Thursday
- Dress shirts, pants, belt, brown or black dress shoes, dress socks
- Saint Ignatius or solid colored polos for Fridays
- Blue blazer for all-school masses and other designated days
- Students are allowed to wear Saint Ignatius crew neck or solid navy, black, or gray sweatshirts over ties (no hoodies)
- Review the campus map and traffic patterns.
- Download the Remind mobile app and review proper Safety and Security protocol.
- Complete your summer reading and any summer work for AP courses (if applicable). Descriptions of the titles are provided in the PDF here.
- (Freshmen) attend orientation where you will receive your class schedule.
- Wednesday, August 16 - Upper Classmen and Transfer Student Orientation
- Thursday, August 17 and Friday, August 18 - Freshman Orientation Days from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Students should report to the Breen Center for Performing Arts.
Wishing you a safe and happy summer break!
Dr. Anthony Fior '02