At Saint Ignatius High School, we await with joyful anticipation the 2022-2023 school year. Faculty, staff, and administration are excited to welcome students to campus!
Families and students can use this page for all of the necessary forms and information. Here you will find essential information about forms that need to be completed, a list of resources about the academic schedule, dress code, transportation, important dates for the first weeks back to school, etc. All of the information found on this webpage was also mailed directly to our newest families, the Class of 2026.
All students returning to campus should complete each action item on the checklist before the first day of classes on Monday, August 22 at 8:25 a.m.
- Complete Final Forms.
- Complete a school physical and return to the Principal's Office (only for freshman).
- If your son will be playing a sport you will also need to submit an OHSAA Physical Form. This document can be turned into the Athletic Office or uploaded into Final Forms.
- If your son has additional health concerns that will require special attention from the school nurse such as requiring medication at school, self-carry epi pens or asthma inhalers, emergency plans for seizures, severe allergies, or asthma and diabetes management plans, complete forms found here and return them to the school with his physical.
- Read through the BYOT device and specifications.
- Make sure you have a bookbag!
- Purchase a TI-83 or 84 Graphing Calculator.
- Prepare for proper dress code:
- Neckties worn Monday-Thursday
- Dress shirts, pants, belt, brown or black dress shoes, dress socks
- Saint Ignatius or solid colored polos for Fridays
- Blue blazer for all-school masses and other designated days
- Solid colored sweaters and/or Saint Ignatius quarter zips for cooler weather (hoodies are not allowed)
- Students are allowed to wear Saint Ignatius crew neck or solid navy, black, or gray sweatshirts over ties
- Review the campus map and traffic patterns.
- Download the Remind and LiveSafe mobile apps and review proper Safety and Security protocol.
- Complete your summer reading and any summer work for AP courses (if applicable).
- Attend orientation where you will receive your class schedule.
- Wednesday, August 17 and Thursday, August 18 - Freshman Orientation Days from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Students should report to the Breen Center for Performing Arts.
- Friday, August 19 - Upperclassmen Orientation from 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Wishing you a safe and happy summer break!
Dr. Anthony Fior '02