At Saint Ignatius High School, we await with joyful anticipation the 2023-2024 school year. Faculty, staff, and administration are excited to welcome students to campus!
Families and students can use this page for all of the necessary forms and information. Here you will find essential information about forms that need to be completed, a list of resources, important dates for the first weeks back to school, etc.
Please note that additional information will be sent from the Principal's Office in early July.
Orientation Dates and Times:
- Thursday, August 17 and Friday, August 18 - Freshman Orientation Days from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Students should report to the Breen Center for Performing Arts.
- Monday, August 21 - First full day of courses. Classes begin at 8:25 a.m. and end at 3:05 p.m.
Please Complete the Following Tasks:
1. Complete the Confidential Student Background Questionnaire
and email to email@example.com
2. Complete a school physical
, signed and stamped by a physician's office, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If your son has health concerns that will require special attention from the school nurse such as requiring medication at school, self-carry epi pens or asthma inhalers, emergency plans for seizures, severe allergies, or asthma and diabetes management plans, there are additional forms that will need to be completed by a healthcare professional and returned to the school along with the physical. These forms can be found here
4. If your son is planning on participating in any school sports or weight room training, you must also complete the OHSAA Sports Physical Form
, signed and stamped by a physician’s office, and return it before practice for that sport begins. Students will not be able to participate in school sports without an up to date OHSAA Sports Physical Form on file. Forms will also be available on FinalForms. Completed forms may be dropped off in the Athletic Department or scanned and uploaded to FinalForms
5. Review the Class of 2027 Summer Shopping List
to adequately prepare for the 2023-2024 school year.
6. Complete your FinalForms
activation prior to Freshman Orientation on 8/17/23
. All incoming families received their FinalForms login information via email on 5/16/23. Learn more about FinalForms
8. Complete the Class of 2027 Admissions Survey by 7/15/23. Honest feedback from our incoming families is incredibly helpful in continuing to attract the best students to our school.
The English Department is eager to welcome you all to Saint Ignatius High School! This summer we ask that you spend some time engaged in active summer reading. Descriptions of the titles are provided in the PDF here.
Please review our school calendar
with important dates for the 2023-2024 academic year.