Tuition and Financial Assistance
The cost of tuition for the 2016-2017 school year is $15,350. The Education Fee is $350 per year. Saint Ignatius High School will award over $5 million in financial assistance this school year. Over 50% of our students qualify for assistance, which is granted on a basis of need. The average student who receives financial assistance receives $6,800. Saint Ignatius High School employs Facts Grant and Aid to determine each family's need. See below for more details.
Beginning with the Class of 2020, our merit scholarships will now be renewable. Students who score a 93, 94, 95 or 96 on our Entrance Exam will receive a $2,000 merit scholarship annually, and students who score a 97, 98 or 99 on our Entrance Exam will receive a $5,000 merit scholarship annually. These students must remain in good disciplinary standing with our Assistant Principal of Student Discipline. All of these students will be known as Ignatian Scholars.
Tuition Assistance - Prospective Students
Saint Ignatius High School offers need based Tuition Assistance. All prospective students who would like to apply for Tuition Assistance for the 2017-2018 school year must complete a FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment to gather and analyze family financial information to assess a Parent’s ability to pay tuition. This application must be completed online at: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3x0VC
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Application and all supporting documents must be completed no later than November 11, 2016. Supporting documentation can be uploaded or faxed to 866-315-9264 or mailed to:
FACTS Grant & Aid
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
- Families who complete this process will receive an estimated tuition assistance award in writing by early January.
- Only one application needs to be completed for all high schools to which the student is applying.
- The amount of Tuition Assistance, if any, is based upon a family’s financial need. Saint Ignatius High School strives to assess each family’s financial situation based on their unique circumstances. Complete, accurate and timely information is required. Applications submitted after the deadline and/or with incomplete or inaccurate information may result in reduction or denial of Tuition Assistance.
- It is important to note that the deadline for prospective students (class of 2021) is several months earlier than the deadline for returning students (classes of 2018, 2019 and 2020). Families with a returning student and a prospective student must complete an application for their prospective student(s) by November 11, 2016 (based on their 2015 tax return) and complete an application for their returning student(s) by May 1, 2017 (based on their 2016 tax return).
- For residents of the City of Cleveland and residents of other select communities, Saint Ignatius accepts the Voucher and Ed Choice Scholarships from the Ohio Department of Education. The renewal forms and application are available in February. These applications along with supporting documents must be submitted to the Saint Ignatius Finance Office. You can apply for assistance from both Saint Ignatius High School and scholarships from the Ohio Department of Education.
Tuition Assistance – Current Students
All current students who would like to apply for Tuition Assistance for the 2017-2018 school year must complete the FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment Application by May 1, 2017. This application must be completed online at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3x0VC.
This application will require your 2016 income tax information. FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment Application and all supporting documentation can be uploaded or faxed to 866-315-9264 or mailed to:
FACTS GRANT & AID
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
If you have already completed the FACTS Grant & Aid Application in the fall with your 2015 income tax information you will need to upload your 2016 income information into the system to be considered for aid for the 2017/2018 school year.
Please note as of January 1, 2017, FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment is our new financial aid processing company and has replaced Private School Aid Service (PSAS).
Saint Ignatius High School participates in both the Cleveland Scholarship and Tutoring Voucher Program and the EdChoice Scholarship Program.
Cleveland Scholarship and Tutoring Voucher Program
The Cleveland Scholarship and Tutoring Voucher Program is available for students who reside in the City of Cleveland. If you currently receive a voucher you must complete the Voucher Renewal form and submit it to the Saint Ignatius High School Finance Office 1911 West 30th Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44113, along with a current utility bill and a copy of your son’s birth certificate by April 17, 2017. If you live in the City of Cleveland and do not currently receive the voucher we encourage you to apply by completing the Voucher Request form and submitting it to the Finance Office along with a current utility bill and a copy of your son’s birth certificate by April 17, 2017.
EdChoice Scholarship Program
The EdChoice Scholarship Program provides an opportunity for students attending low-performing public schools to receive state-funded scholarships to attend private school. Public schools eligible are listed on the Ohio Department of Education website. If you currently receive the EdChoice Scholarship you will need to complete the Edchoice Renewal form and submit it along with a current utility bill and a copy of your son’s birth certificate to the Saint Ignatius High School Finance Office 1911 West 30th Street Cleveland, Ohio 44113, by April 17, 2017.
For more information about tuition and payment, click on the Frequently Asked Questions tab to the left. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact Mrs. Brandy Emery at firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 651-0222 ext. 246.