Tuition and Financial Assistance
The cost of tuition for the 2016-2017 school year is $15,350. The Education Fee is $350 per year. Saint Ignatius High School will award over $5 million in financial assistance this school year. Over 50% of our students qualify for assistance, which is granted on a basis of need. The average student who receives financial assistance receives $6,800. Saint Ignatius High School employs Facts Grant and Aid to determine each family's need. See below for more details.
Beginning with the Class of 2020, our merit scholarships will now be renewable. Students who score a 93, 94, 95 or 96 on our Entrance Exam will receive a $2,000 merit scholarship annually, and students who score a 97, 98 or 99 on our Entrance Exam will receive a $5,000 merit scholarship annually. These students must maintain a 3.5 GPA and remain in good disciplinary standing with our Assistant Principal of Student Discipline. All of these students will be known as Ignatian Scholars.
Tuition Assistance - Prospective Students
Saint Ignatius High School offers need based Tuition Assistance. All prospective students who would like to apply for Tuition Assistance for the 2017-2018 school year must complete a FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment to gather and analyze family financial information to assess a Parent’s ability to pay tuition. This application must be completed online at: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3x0VC
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Application and all supporting documents must be completed no later than November 11, 2016. Supporting documentation can be uploaded or faxed to 866-315-9264 or mailed to:
FACTS Grant & Aid
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
- Families who complete this process will receive an estimated tuition assistance award in writing by early January.
- Only one application needs to be completed for all high schools to which the student is applying.
- The amount of Tuition Assistance, if any, is based upon a family’s financial need. Saint Ignatius High School strives to assess each family’s financial situation based on their unique circumstances. Complete, accurate and timely information is required. Applications submitted after the deadline and/or with incomplete or inaccurate information may result in reduction or denial of Tuition Assistance.
- It is important to note that the deadline for prospective students (class of 2021) is several months earlier than the deadline for returning students (classes of 2018, 2019 and 2020). Families with a returning student and a prospective student must complete an application for their prospective student(s) by November 11, 2016 (based on their 2015 tax return) and complete an application for their returning student(s) by May 1, 2017 (based on their 2016 tax return).
- For residents of the City of Cleveland and residents of other select communities, Saint Ignatius accepts the Voucher and Ed Choice Scholarships from the Ohio Department of Education. The renewal forms and application are available in February. These applications along with supporting documents must be submitted to the Saint Ignatius Finance Office. You can apply for assistance from both Saint Ignatius High School and scholarships from the Ohio Department of Education.
Tuition Assistance – Current Students
All current students who would like to apply for Tuition Assistance for the 2016-2017 school year must contact the Finance Department. Please email Brandy Emery with questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about tuition and payment, click on the Frequently Asked Questions tab to the left. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact Mrs. Brandy Emery at email@example.com or (216) 651-0222 ext. 246.