Campus will remain open and in season extracurriculars will continue until further notice
- Effective Monday, November 16th, Saint Ignatius High School will pivot to our Off Campus schedule.
- During the week of Thanksgiving break, students will not be required to attend virtual classes. Monday, November 23 to Friday, November 27 is now an extended Thanksgiving break.
- From November 30 through December 18, our classes and exams will be conducted virtually, and we will follow the Off Campus schedule.
- On January 4, 2021, classes will resume virtually for one week to allow trailing positive cases to be discovered and properly isolated.
- On January 11, 2021, we will return to our On Campus schedule with the A/B rotation.
- Once we return in January, we will reevaluate our plans and consult with our medical team.
. Coaches and moderators will reach out to students regarding practices and meetings.
Families should continue reporting any positive or suspected COVID-19 cases to Mr. Brian Martin '94 and Mr. Brad Ganor throughout the next two weeks by completing this form
All students and families are reminded to:
- Take the virus seriously and listen to the best science.
- Wear a mask when in public.
- Practice physical distancing.
- Wash and sanitize your hands regularly.
- Avoid large gatherings and parties.
- Do not allow sleepovers.
Additionally, with the holidays soon approaching, we encourage families to refer to the Ohio Department of Health’s travel policy
and whenever possible avoid travel during this two week period.