As Men and Women for Others, it is up to all of us to keep one another safe. This includes multiple layers of precaution to keep us all working toward our common health goal. Safety measures for all students, faculty, staff and visitors include:
- Daily health assessments will be required before coming to campus. Anyone experiencing potential COVID-19 symptoms or anyone who has been in close contact (within six feet for longer than 15 minutes at a time) with someone who has recently (within the past 14 days) tested positive for COVID-19 should remain at home.
- Class sizes have been reduced by approximately 50 percent, leaving sufficient spacing between the teacher and students and between students.
- All students, staff, faculty, vendors and visitors will be required to wear face coverings before entering any building.
- Disposable masks will be available for students, faculty and staff.
- Handwashing and hand sanitizing stations are located across campus.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of spaces including classrooms, common areas and high-touch surfaces.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed in certain locations on campus.
- Our Campus Dining operation will be curtailed and limited to pre-packaged “grab and go” items.