For the 2017-2018 school year, the Christian Action Team reported the following:
- 15,359 total hours of voluntary service given by students
- 187 funerals served by pallbearers
- 700 Christmas food baskets delivered to needy Cleveland families
- 11 neighborhood service sites for Spring Into Action
- 815--the current number of consecutive weeks of Labre
- 25,619 pounds of paper recycled by the Green Team
Those numbers only begin to tell the story of the year in service. For the rest of the story, there's this year's Christian Action Team annual report, titled "Serve & Be Served."
For the third consecutive year, C.A.T. has published this report to tell the story of how students at Saint Ignatius are formed through faith-filled service. Included in this report are testimonials from student volunteers, stories of people whom our programs have served, photographs from the past year, and more numbers that quantify service completed.
You can access the full report here.
If you have any questions about this report, please contact Mr. Connor Walters '09.