During this season of giving, we ask members of the Saint Ignatius community to consider making an impact on the current students of Saint Ignatius through charitable giving. Learn more about various ways to support Saint Ignatius through end of year giving.
- Make a Gift of Cash: A gift to the Annual Fund is the most direct way to support our students and can be designated to the area of the school that means the most to you. Give Now
- Make a gift of Appreciated Assets: Giving a gift of long-term appreciated assets, such as publicly traded securities, real estate, and personal property, can be beneficial to you and Saint Ignatius. You may avoid a capital gains tax on the appreciation you have realized on the property which results in a gift that is greater in value than its cost to you. Start your gift of stock
- Condense Charitable Giving into Current Year: In certain cases, a donor may accelerate their future charitable giving into the current calendar year. The result is a larger charitable gift which may allow for itemized deductions. You can resume normal charitable giving again in two years. A Donor Advised Fund (DAF) can be specifically helpful in this example. Read More
- Shop on AmazonSmile - Did you know if you visit smile.amazon.com and do your holiday shopping a portion of what you spend can support Saint Ignatius High School? Search for 'St Ignatius High School of Cleveland' and each time you make a purchase, you will also give back to Saint Ignatius.
- Support Saint Ignatius Athletics - In an effort to provide this year's basketball team with an incredible experience, and the opportunity to face some of the toughest competition in the country, they will be traveling to Miami, FL to participate in a tournament hosted by Belen Jesuit High School. The Wildcats will play three games in Florida during the Christmas break trip. The team could use your help to defray the costs of travel passed onto our players' families for this tournament experience. Our coaches have identified this as the greatest way a member of the Saint Ignatius basketball community can philanthropically support the program. Our goal with this campaign is to raise $10,000 to help our families and provide our student-athletes with the best experience possible.
- Check for Matching Gift Opportunities - Matching gift programs allow you to double and in some cases triple your gift to Saint Ignatius High School. Simply enter your employer or company name in our matching gift search and see if your company matches.
Thank you for your consideration this holiday season. Our goal this year is to raise $2.5 million before June 30 and every gift gets us one step closer.