Since 1886, Saint Ignatius has had a long, rich athletic tradition with a history of developing young student-athletes into successful men of faith and character.
To date, the Wildcats have won 41 State Championships, 7 National Titles, and 10 Crew Midwest Scholastic Rowing Championships. You now have the opportunity to own a piece of that history and sport your pride by bidding on the original championship banners during our Championship Banner Auction from Monday, August 20 - September 2, 2018.
- Since installing the updated banners, the originals have been in storage and need to go to a good home.
- All proceeds from the banner auction will benefit the Saint Ignatius Athletic Department and updates to the trophy display cases in the Hall of Fame Hallway.
- All banners have been dry-cleaned and are ready for display.
- A bid must be placed online, using a credit card through the banner auction site.
- Because we are unable to ship banners, all winners must arrange for banner pick up on campus in the Athletic Department.
- Bidding closes on September 2, 2018.