During the 2016-2017 school year, Saint Ignatius students voluntarily completed more than 15,000 hours of service through the Christian Action Team. This year's annual report summarizes the tremendous work of our students through many service initiatives.
Highlights from the year include:
- More than 15,000 hours of entirely voluntary service by students
- Participation growth in St. Bernard Movers and Gonzaga Society of Prayer
- Revitalization of Men of Regis
- 80th Rini Family Christmas Food Drives
- 185 funerals served by the Saint Joseph of Arimathea Pallbearer Ministry, which has 504 trained student members
- 770 consecutive Sundays of the Saint Benedict Joseph Labre Ministry to the Homeless
- Five L'Arche Cleveland homes visited monthly
- Growth of Arrupe "Rookie Rugby" through CAT Pack after-school program
- Many more!
All students are invited to be members of C.A.T. Meetings are held every Thursday at 3 p.m. in Loyola Hall Room 227.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FULL DIGITAL REPORT.