- A Welsh Academy polo shirt, long or short-sleeves (provided to families)
- Black, navy, or khaki pants or shorts (from the start of school until October 2nd and in the Spring beginning May 1)
- All white or all black tennis shoes/sneakers. Dress school shoes are to be brown or black.
- A leather belt (black, navy, or brown; not studded)
- A Welsh Academy sweatshirt (if desired; provided to families)
- A Welsh Academy Cardigan for Mass and special occasions (provided to families)
- A mask must be worn daily around campus. (must bring two different masks to change halfway throughout the school day)
The Welsh Academy is committed to accessibility for all qualified students. Families who need assistance with transportation of their son to and from school every day should contact Executive Administrative Assistant Mrs. Maggie Peña.
Breakfast, lunch and a snack are provided to students every day.