Matching gift programs
A gift to the Annual Fund is the most direct way to support our students and can be designated to the following areas of the school:
- Tuition Assistance: helps to provide tuition assistance to those families that would otherwise not be able to afford Saint Ignatius.
- Fr. Sullivan Fund for Athletics: helps offset the annual needs of our Athletic Department; this includes coaching stipends, travel expenses, facility costs, uniform repair, etc.
- Jesuit Mission: helps offset the annual needs of our Jesuit, Catholic mission-based programs and projects; this includes retreats, spiritual direction, service projects, mission trips, etc.
- The Arts: offsets the annual needs of our fine arts programs so students can articulate their creativity in original ways through music, theater and visual arts.
- Academics: helps to offset annual needs of our faculty so that we can ensure a world-class learning environment for our students.
- The Welsh Academy: helps to offset the annual operational expenses of The Welsh Academy; this includes faculty needs, student supplies, mission-based programming and extracurricular activities.
Please consider making a gift to one of the funds provided or designate your gift to a different fund by using the 'Other' option in the designation drop down menu. If you are making a gift outside of the United States, please select N/A when prompted to enter a state. Remember, a gift of $1,250 will grant you membership to our 1886 Leadership Society. Thank you for your generosity and for helping to build a lasting Saint Ignatius High School.
allow you to double, and in some cases triple your gift to Saint Ignatius High School. Enter your employer or company name in the field below to see if your company matches