All programs are an hour long and run for consecutive Saturdays for fall and spring sessions. No previous knowledge is required, just a desire to learn more about the world! For more diverse cultural exposure, students are encouraged to participate in more than one language class on the same day.
The Grade School Language Programs are free introductory programs that expose grade school students to the various languages and cultures that are available at Saint Ignatius High School. The programs are open to students in the sixth, seventh and eighth grades. Classes are scheduled to enable students to explore more than one language.
- Chinese – Spring Session: April 6 - 27, 2:15 - 3:15 p.m.
- French –
- Fall Session: October 20 - November 10, Noon - 1 p.m.
- Spring Session: February 9 - March 2, Noon - 1 p.m.
- Latin –
- Fall Session: October 20 - November 10, 1 - 2 p.m.
- Spring Session: February 9 - March 2, 1 - 2 p.m.
- Spanish – Spring Session: April 6 - 27, 1 - 2 p.m.