Thomas F. Koch '88 Alumni Golf Outing
on Wednesday, September 30, 2020
at Canterbury Golf Club and Shaker Heights Country Club
The golf committee, in conjunction with our partners at Shaker Heights Country Club and Canterbury Golf Club, will adopt a tee-timed start format for the 2020 Thomas F. Koch '88 Alumni Golf Outing.
We are working with the pros and event staff at each course to ensure that this event offers the experience that it always it has, while also considering the safety of the participants. In addition to eliminating our usual shotgun format, the reception following the event will not occur this year. Alternately, food and beverage stations will be placed around the course ensuring our patrons are properly fed and hydrated. Scoring and raffles will be conducted virtually.
We thank you for your interest in the Thomas F. Koch '88 Alumni Golf Outing and look forward to seeing you on September 30th.
Additional changes include (all are subject to change):
- Tee timed start. Per State of Ohio guidelines, you are not permitted to arrive more than 30 minutes before your tee time.
- Two golfers are permitted to ride in cart. There is a limit of 2 carts per foursome. In the event that a golfer requests to ride alone, his partner would walk.
- There will not be a money ball competition this year.
- No boxed lunch/breakfast. Food and beverage stations located on the course.
- Please see State of Ohio guidelines for additional information.
- Outing giveaway: backpack cooler