Established in 1949, the Saint Ignatius High School Alumni Association, began with John V. Corrigan '38 elected as the first president. Our membership has now reached more than 17,000 alumni.
Any person who holds a diploma from Saint Ignatius is a member of the Alumni Association.
Mission and Structure
The Saint Ignatius Alumni Association is led by the Alumni Executive Council (AEC). This group looks to promote the best interests of Saint Ignatius High School and foster a spirit of loyalty and fraternity among alumni.
Each year, the AEC works with the Director of Annual Fund and Alumni Relations to engage alumni through fundraising efforts, career networking and various events. Events include but are not limited to the Alumni and Senior Golf Outings, Blue and Gold Tour receptions, the annual Bellarmine Luncheon, Senior Giving Day, the Alumni Memorial Mass, the St. Ignatius of Loyola Feast Day Mass, happy hours, athletic events and the campaign for the Annual Fund.
There are numerous ways to stay connected with Saint Ignatius after graduation. To get started, you may want to:
- Volunteer for the various Alumni Executive Council committees
- Attend school sanctioned events - sporting events and activities
- Be present at the 7:20 a.m. Mass held every Friday during the school year
- Participate in the annual alumni retreat (February) and spiritual gatherings
- Attend Reunion Weekend (volunteer opportunities available for non-reunion years)
- Organize alumni events and programs in your community
- Explore service opportunities
- Join social media networks and discussion groups (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Support the Annual Fund
For further information on becoming involved, please contact Dan Malone '00 at firstname.lastname@example.org.