Members of the Class of 1969 are invited to the following events as a part of Reunion Weekend 2019:
Friday, May 31, 2019
– Shotgun start at Pine Hills Golf Club (433 West 130th
St., Hinckley OH 44233 www.golfpinehills.net
Price is $60 per golfer for 18 holes with golf cart and lunch & beverages after the golf round. Rental golf clubs are available. For those who would like to join the group as a golf cart driver and lunch, the cost is $20. Payment can be made the day of the golf outing. Please contact Greg Ondercin at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (440) 463-3415 by May 25 to reserve your spot and so we can fix the number of groups that we’ll have on the golf course and for lunch.
– Welcome and State of the School Address in The Breen Center for the Performing Arts by Rev. Raymond P. Guiao, S.J. ’82, President of Saint Ignatius.
– Alumni Stag Night on campus. A class photo will be taken at 6:45 p.m.
Saturday, June 1, 2019
- West Side Catholic Center 5K Run/1 Mile Walk and Pancake Breakfast
10– 11 a.m.
– 10– 11 a.m.
– Lolly the Trolley Tour of Cleveland - This tour of downtown Cleveland and surrounding neighborhoods will begin (and end) at Saint Ignatius. We have 28 signed up and 10 spots still open for registration. Cost is $27 per person, cash-only, and anyone interested should contact John Zone at (440) 476-1437 or email@example.com
– Service Opportunity – details included in the mailed March invitation
– Alumni Mass at St. Mary of the Assumption Chapel, on the Saint Ignatius campus. The names of deceased classmates from the Class of 1969 will be read during Mass.
Co-celebrants of the Mass include Rev. Mike Lanning, Rev. John McManamon, SJ, and Rev. Mark Peyton from the class of 1969.
– Class of 1969 cocktail reception in the Sullivan Atrium followed by sit-down dinner.
Sunday, June 2, 2019
11 a.m. - 2 p.m. – Brunch at Market Garden Brewery - Contact Terry Gravens at firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.
We have arranged for a block of rooms downtown at The Marriott Downtown Hotel (1360 West Mall Drive). These rooms will be held until May 17, 2019 at the rate of $190 per night plus tax. Valet parking with in and out privileges is $26.00 per day. You are encouraged to make your reservations early by calling (216) 696-9200 and mention that you are with the Saint Ignatius Class of 1969 50th
Ohio City Bed & Breakfast Options:
J. Palen House – (216) 664-0813 (2708 Bridge Ave., Cleveland, OH 44113)
Stones Gables – (216) 961-4654 (3806 Franklin Blvd., Cleveland, OH 44113)
Clifford House – (216) 589-0121 (1810 W. 28th
Street, Cleveland OH 44113)