Saint Ignatius High School students are challenged, every day, to do well, for the greater glory of God. The Graduate at Graduation is open to growth, intellectually competent, loving, a religious person, committed to doing justice. A man for others.
Financial assistance opens the door for 50% of our students to reach not only their academic potential, but their human potential in spirituality, service, athletics and fine arts.
Click here to support Saint Ignatius by giving a gift online.
Every gift makes a difference. The Annual Fund is the lifeblood of the school. Thank you for considering a gift.
Students benefit from your generosity
- The amount of financial assistance students and their families require increases each year.
- Saint Ignatius is blessed with a strong endowment, but it only provides half of the income needed to meet the tuition assistance needs of our students and their parents.
- The Annual Fund helps keep Saint Ignatius affordable to current and prospective students.
Your support makes a difference
- Your gift - when combined with everyone's gift - has tremendous impact.
- One hundred donors from each class giving just $125 apiece supports one year's tuition for a student.
- Your contribution of any amount is meaningful.
- As a student, you benefited from the generosity of others. Supporting the Annual Fund is your chance to give back.