In support of the Jesuit Tradition of the Graduate at Graduation, the counseling department enhances the academic, personal, social and spiritual experiences for each young man at Saint Ignatius High School, helping to form "Men for Others."
Our Guidance Counselors work on a daily basis to help students of all grade levels become successful and reach graduation. Their roles include scheduling, testing and running educational groups for students. Individual student meetings are set up by the students and by the counselors.
Adolescence is a time of continual change for students and families alike. All of the counselors are advocates for the students, as well as liaisons for the parents of Saint Ignatius.
The counseling department provides an array of outstanding student-centered programs and services.
- Academic and College counseling
- Social and emotional support
- Post-secondary and career planning
- Access to Naviance
- Information and assistance in educational and standardized testing
- Individual and small group counseling
- Freshman Seminar
- Cura Personalis Program
- Information on Summer Enrichment Programs
- Learning Center and Writing Lab